Sunday, January 2, 2011

Little Things... Little Moments

So I am suppose to be writing a paper about a moment of meaning in my life. 
Too bad there are many moments I could write about.
The day my mother passed away when I was eight years old.
My elementary school years.
Working at Summer Camp.
High School.
The day my grandma died when I was 16.
My car accident.
Falling in love.
Getting engaged.
The whole wedding process in general (I could write pages and pages about that!)
My future.
Vacations. 
Friendships.
Learning about myself. Growing up. Maturing.
See. My life isn't defined by one exact moment in time. Its the little times that really make up my life. Yes there are life-changing moments that fill my life, but to be frank I don't dwell on them. Yes they help define me. Yes I will never forget that my mom always seemed to burn her cookies and that my grandma was one of my very best friends. 
Its... it's not easy to describe my life in one moment. 
....
anyways as I sit here and stall it as much as I can (which by the way isn't much longer.. I have to be up in 7 hours for school). I will talk about other things...


Like how I may have a church. My dad is calling tomorrow.
So we will see.
The ties and the outfits come in the mail this week! I am so excited :)
I am starting my new workout. With my new diet. and my new me.
I will elaborate it more when I am not so.. hectic. 
So far I am 2/2 with my new years resolution to blog daily. We will see how it goes.
I have faith in myself!! :D
Hopefully I won't fall asleep in class tomorrow!
ha ha ha.


Goodnight Blogging world!

No comments:

Post a Comment