Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Just another one of those weeks!

This week has been crazy as all get out. I have have zero chance to blog.. and boy do I have lots to blog about. Unfortunately it is going to probably have to wait until Friday.. for all of the big and important and wedding related amazing...ness....
Today I went to the doctor and got shots... OWW. I hate getting shots. They can be so painful sometimes. I have lots of new and exciting things coming up this week like Zach and my 3 year anniversary! Three years with my best friend.. oh goodness do I love this kid :). I also get to babysit, our save the date magnets are coming in the mail and I am determined to spruce them up a tad before they go into the mail..., We are picking out our wedding bands this week and I am also having a girls night on Sunday.. Bridal show and the movie Life as we know it.... Not to mention I start Powderpuff on Friday and I have small group tomorrow. Life never stops running...
This weekend is going to be full of things. I am hoping to blog tomorrow about my save the dates. Thursday about the anniversary [The actual date is Saturday, but we both have to work :( ] and then Friday about Small group stuff and Saturday about Babysitting and then of course Sunday about my girls night and then a special post about the wedding! This week is too blog-filled.
Tomorrow is also going to be a segment about our cake which I am very excited for... Speaking of which I am thinking I am going to email our Venue and see if we can just use a different cake maker and use their cake for another thing.... 
And I have to call Bruce..
Got lots to do tomorrow
Hope you all have a great week. Keep coming back.. Hopefully will post something exciting (or lots of somethings that are filled with excitement) within the next couple of days!
<3 
Tricia

No comments:

Post a Comment