Sunday, November 21, 2010

For the love of flowers

I love Gerber Daisies.
Like really love them.


It is my obsession in the flower world. So when I got engaged I knew that I wanted gerber daisies.
One flaw to my plan? they don't come naturally in turquoise, lime green, and purple. 


I love the way they look though.. So I had to make a decision... Would I be okay with fake flowers??



I wasn't so sure I was.... but to have my gerber daisies I figured I would have no choice. I had almost given up all hope to have fresh gerber daisies in my colors..
Every place that could get them in our colors costed us an arm, a leg, and our stomachs. 


Then we found J's Fresh Flower Market.. A place that let us do our own bouquets and flower arrangements, but we could get the fresh flowers I secretly desperately wanted... without breaking our budget! We met with them on thursday. We are waiting to hear back on how much it is all going to cost. I really hope it fits inside our budget!


I will keep you all updated! 
<3 <3
for the love of gerber daisies :D

No comments:

Post a Comment