Saturday, November 20, 2010

Sometimes Things don't always go as planned....

Drama.
A five letter word that can cause more trouble than a five letter word should allow. 
Unfortunately I have had my fair share of drama lately. I think it may have to do with the maturity of a many of my classmates. 
Not to mention this week just has not been a very amazing week. I don't know about any of you, but I will be happy to start a new week on Monday. You know what they say... Every day is a new start. :] I just hope everyone is right. Last week it was finally decided flowers and bridesmaid dresses. Unfortunately also this week a falling out between one of my bridesmaids and I has occurred. I didn't realize how much it could hurt when you lose a friendship with someone you care about that much, but it does. So our wedding party count is 5-6. I am not going to add another girl. I don't feel like that is a good idea, plus I don't want any girl to feel like a "2nd" option. One of my maids of honor will just walk down with two boys instead of one. She didn't seem to mind that much xD.
This week has been crazy.
I am now eating mint ice cream and watching Alice in Wonderland... Seems like as good idea as any to make the weekend better.
No better way to make a bad weekend better than going back to your childhood :)


Next post?
I will talk about Zach's boys and then a post about bridesmaid dresses and flowers!

No comments:

Post a Comment