Sunday, February 13, 2011

My Best Friend's Engaged!

Okay, so I have lots of wedding filled posts to write about, but this one is most important right now. Miss Cassie Lynn..........

Yes that beautiful girl next to me in the white shirt... is **drum roll** ENGAGED!
I am so happy for you miss. I just thought I would post it for the world to see since you were so busy when you called and could only stay on the phone for a nano-second. 
I am excited to be able to plan our weddings together. Maybe in five years we will both be pregnant at the same time. Anyways, With only two months in between our big days these next four months are going to be HECTIC! But i know us and I am sure we will be able to conquer it all. 
Thats what girls are best at. Conquering the world together.
I am so happy for you and your mister. 
Love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment