Sunday, February 13, 2011

Centerpieces- The Unravel

So our package came with centerpieces included in them, lucky us. So the lady that we went to go with was such a nice lady. Any bride in the GR area should definitely look into Decor Elegance. I had such a nice experience with her thus far. She even went as far as to make our centerpiece right in front of us, just so we could see exactly what we were going to get. Anyways, I am hoping to get other pictures too, but here is the only picture my MOH, Aubree sent me from her   itouch (Silly me... forgot my camera!)


They have turquoise and green wire inside of them with black rocks on the bottom. The candles float on the water. The only difference with the ones we are getting circle mirrors instead of square. And the little flowers on the mirror may either be purple or green. We are not sure as to whether or not she will be able to find some in purple. Either way I am super happy with the way they came out! Plus, we are also going to rent table runners from her as well, because it saves us 3 dollars each and that is with two colors running across the table. 
                     What's your centerpieces looking like?
              I am so excited for the wedding. 55 days to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment