Wednesday, March 23, 2011

The Feelings Post

Just a year ago I was sitting in a classroom, most likely bored to tears. 
Now I am sitting in bed, working on wedding things, looking outside at the ice (Yes, you read that correctly... ice on the ground in late March), and wondering how I have gotten this far in the wedding process. 
April 27th 2010 was the day he popped the question. Now I am 17 days from marrying the love of my life. How crazy to think about. 

This process has been crazy, fun, stressful,exciting, exhilarating, and so many other emotions it is crazy to think about them all. 

I have been a terrible blogger throughout my wedding process much to my dismay, but at least I have had fun while I wrote it. Now this is no where near a goodbye post, because I would miss writing too much. This is more of an I'm sorry for not blogging as much as I would have liked post...

So to make it up to you I am going to try to blog about all of the details I can in other posts...

Lets see how many details I can do in one day... and then whatever I cannot do today I will try to accomplish in the next few days. And HOPEFULLY I will learn that I love it so much that I will continue to update and make my blog pretty.

Love,
Tricia

No comments:

Post a Comment