Wednesday, March 23, 2011

My Little Ring Bearers

I have two ring bearers. Sawyer and Carson. My two little cousins. They are darling of course. So I have been thinking about what to get them for a present. Obviously their little pillows, but I don't think that actually counts as part of their gifts just because, well it is more for me than it is for them. 


So first off lets show you what these little boys are wearing for the big day.


This is Carson looking adorable in his little suit. It has to get altered a little bit because the pants keep falling down, but other than that it looks really great on it. 


I did not get a picture of Sawyer in it because he was resting when I had Carson try his on, but my aunt said he looked just as cute.


The best part was when Sawyer called me to tell me he had never been to a wedding before and he was really excited to be a ring bearer and wear his suit and tie.  I thought it was the cutest thing in the world.


So those are my boys. Whether the day of the wedding they will actually walk down the aisle I think depends on them. That is one thing when you choose boys (and girls) who are younger... they tend to have a mind of their own!


Gotta love that about little kids though.


No comments:

Post a Comment