Wednesday, March 23, 2011

My Bathroom Basket Inspiration

 This is the one thing that I have really wanted to do ever since I saw them on wedding bee. I knew I wanted to do them. My future MIL isn't exactly thrilled with one more project to do, but this is the one thing that I've really liked as I've started my wedding planning. 


So I have started working on mine and this is what I have so far:


Gum
Baskets (On clearance at Michaels for 5 bucks each! Cannot go wrong with that, plus we will use them over and over I am sure.)
Tissues 
Hairbrush and combs
Cotton swabs for your ears
a mini first aid kit with some band-aids and such


Oh and for the girls I have a nail file




This is what I still want to add:


Girls basket:
Tampons
Pads
Nail Polish-Clear
Sewing Kit
Deodorant Spray (A couple of small sizes)
Advil
Tums
Lotion
Hairspray
Hair ties 
bobby pins
Lint brush
mouthwash
shoutwipes




Boys basket:
Deodorant Spray
Advil
Tums
Lint Brush
Mouthwash
Shoutwipes


and then Zachary wanted some "bathroom candy" like one of the baskets I found so we are also adding a glass container with Red Starbursts for the boys bathroom. I may do one for the girls just because, but that depends on time and money. I do not want to spend more than 50 dollars on them, so we will see how much all of this actually gets put in it. A lot of it though I can get at the dollar store.




Here is my inspiration:




                                          dsc029501.jpg
                                                                   dsc029502.jpg

                                                     Women-s-Bathroom-Basket.jpg

                                                                           images

And because I mentioned the candy bathroom basket I had to find it.


                                          img-30301.jpg

                                                                         img-30401.jpg


So between today and tomorrow I hope to have our bathroom baskets pretty much done and ready to go and when they do get completed I will have to take pictures and blog about them.


What is everyone else's wedding thing they just had to have no matter how silly it was?

No comments:

Post a Comment