Wednesday, March 30, 2011

My Bridal Showers:: Part One

First off I'd like to say how lucky I am.... because our families are amazing.


My First shower was March 6th. My Aunt Beth, Aunt Becky, and Aunt Laura hosted it, but all of my cousins (Danielle, Katie, Michaela, Brianna, and Tori) all helped along with my Grandma and my Great Aunt Charlene. It was a ton of fun. 


We played a purse game, had a ton of food, and opened presents. It was short, sweet and personal. 


From each side:


My mom's biological side:


Grandma Cartwright
Aunt Karen
Hayley
Chris
Tammy


My mom's foster side:


Kayla
Jennie
Jessie
Maria


My dad's side:


Aunt Laura
Aunt Beth
Aunt Becky
Danielle
Tori
Katie
Michaela
Brianna
Aunt Charlene
Grandma


Zach's Side:


Grandma Davis
Mom
Aubree
Kayleen


Friends:


Sarah
Jade
Beth


All in all it was a wonderful turn out!!


Here are some pictures of what went on that day.




Bethany, Sarah and Jade... Of Course Jade is the only one paying attention



The Present Table

Pyrex Containers!

 My Mom's side of the family

My Cousin's working on the bow bouquet 


                                             Final Project


It was a wonderful shower and I had a ton of fun! 


Next up is Bridal Shower:: Part Two

No comments:

Post a Comment