Thursday, March 24, 2011

While I fill the bubbles

The title is correct.


I am filling up our bubbles. Again. See there is a story behind the title. 


**Six months ago**


"Oh look bubbles! And they are only 15 dollars for a hundred. Lets get them to save time and money!" So that is exactly what we did. Bought the ribbons, bought the bubbles and got to work...


And they turned out pretty good. They had the turquoise and lime green ribbons on them, and they looked like they were ready to go and be put on the back of this busy brides mind...


**Six Months Later**


All of the bubbles we spend the time tying and getting ready ended up looking like this:


Only half full of bubbles... So now this busy bride is sitting her with a bowl of bubbles and filling them up...




I'll have to post a picture of the final project, but for now this is what is all looking like...



The bubbles that are half empty... Took this picture after I was about halfway done..



 My bowl of bubble magic to fill them all up




And my basket for the finished project...




Anyone else do a project too early and then have to fix it later??

No comments:

Post a Comment