Wednesday, September 1, 2010

The Men- Possible inspirations

So I have been giving my men a piece of my wedding mind lately. And at first glance I thought about them renting tuxedos for one big day.. but I gave it more thought and I looked into the future. Then I thought what about black suits? They are still formal, yet they also have the option to wear them again and again which, in our case since he will be working with his dad and will be needing to wear suits to meetings it would help our poor students budget in two ways. Plus they look pretty snassy if I do say myself.

I think it still looks formal, yet is also is wearable over and over again. I think it would be worth the money.
Then of course there is the ties. we are looking between two ties: Green and Turquoise.


I am extremely excited to show the boys these and see their opinions.
So on a side note.. I was watching Boy Meets World this morning (yes there is one perk to being awake before 8 am) and they were playing the one that get back together in Florida. It made me smile because of on our 1 and a half year anniversary Zach surprised me by paying for his whole family to come to Epcot just so he could see me. I remember standing exactly where they were and kissing the man I love. Ha ha. Random little things set off memories :)
Anyways.. 1/2 hour and then I get to run some errands. I will be writing about my week so far tonight!
Till the next post!

No comments:

Post a Comment