Saturday, September 4, 2010

Whitecaps, Errands, and Friends

Well it has been a couple of days since I have just blogged about my life. And then of course I have to blog about the upcoming wedding and stuff that is going on that is wedding related.. So here comes my week non-wedding related (or at least without all of my wedding details and what has been going on in my head.)

Monday:
So Zach's dad is a CPA accountant and one of his clients or people that he works for is with Fifth Third Bank. One of the perks to that is the fact that he gets box seats to some of the games that get played there at the field
We got to go watch the Whitecaps play in box seats. It was a lot of fun. Zach, Aubree, Ellie, Allison, Jake, Brandon, Jake, and I went with his parents. Here are a few of our pictures/ funny memories that went on during it!
Aubree, Ellie, and Allison! Those girls are so cute! Gotta love them to pieces!

Zach and Jake, his best man. They weren't so excited that I got out the camera. Oh well, Mr. Zachary knows how I am with my camera! My dream gift is to get an actual camera not just a digital small one.
And my 2nd favorite part of the night (behind spending it with people that I love) was the unlimited dippin' dots!

Yumm! I love cookies and Cream dippin' dots. I also love the chocolate. We got a picture of us four girls and then we just hung out. Afterward, I went home and probably came and did some web searching and then went to bed.


It was dark so we didn't get a very good picture of us. Oh well. 


Tuesday:
I lounged around all day until 3:30 when I went and got ready and then went and watched my little cousins. My cousin Hailey had her kindergarden open house and so I got to watch her two younger siblings, Chloe and Christian. It was a lot of fun :)

Meet Christian :) He is my newest 1st cousin and he is just the cutest little thing. His smiles are so cute!



And Chloe blowing bubbles. She is just a tiny little thing and she is 3 already! She makes me feel old. I remember clearly when she was just Christians age!

After watching them I just hung out with Zach and then went home.


Wednesday:
woke up with a horrible headache at 5 am. Blogged for a bit, watched Boy Meets World, and then I did some wedding related errands. Then I was suppose to go to Ellie's, but then at the last minute she had to cancel so I spent the day just doing random odds and ends. Nothing super special.


Thursday: 
I spent Thursday looking up stuff for financial aid, looking up wedding stuff, looking up college applications and figuring out what I want to do with the rest of my life. I also went to the mall for a couple of hours although I didn't get much. Oh well, Zach is pretty much set for a least part of the school year so that is all the Matters. Thursday was another... blah day.. But sometimes those are the best kinds of days.


I am going to write about today in another post.. This one is getting quite long.
Till the next post!
T

No comments:

Post a Comment