Monday, September 6, 2010

And the last year begins!

Good Morning fellow bloggers! It is 11 am here and I am chilling in my pjs. Today strikes the last day of Summer for miss Tricia Lyn. It is also the last summer I will be a miss because next summer I will be a mrs! It is pretty exciting for me. My last weekend of summer has been pretty good.
Saturday:
Me and 5 of some of the most amazing young women and old alike came and helped me put together over a hundred of my invitations for the wedding. My bridesmaid Emily, one of my maids of honor (which also happens to be his sister!) Aubree, one of my friends Ali, his sister Kayleen, and his momma all helped me! It was a lot of fun. We put in chick flicks and just started making away at them. We had a chocolate fountain, and lots of snacks. They all loved their notes and little buckets for my thank yous! They all seemed surprised. :)
Here's a couple of pictures from our day!
That was our mess. everyone else was eating... Aubree was still working!
Emily pretending to lick the chocolate fountain. It was a huge hit! :)

Sunday:
I went to church with the Buscherts because Zach had to work again on Sunday. I saw two of my friends that I haven't seen in a while. I saw Zach Groat, who is a really close guy friend of mine. He is a funny kid. I also saw Heather Lamb, who leaves today for college! We sat around and talked for a while about all the crazy stuff we did together like when he bit me in the third grade, pushed me into the lake in 6th, pushed me off a clift in 7th, all of our snowball fights, him almost getting his whole hand stung by bees. How in our 6 year friendship and like 9 years knowing each other that I have yet to read the hobbit ( he is a die-hard Lord of The Rings fan). It was a lot of fun catching up with them. I think I am going to start coming to either mornings there from now on or nights depending on when Zach works or not. Then we went to Real Food and watched Zach, Taylor and Jake all work together. It was funny. After that Aubree and I and her mom all went to Alpine to get some shopping in. I got 2 pairs of shoes, a bunch of stuff for my locker and school supplies. Which I will be taking pictures of once it is set in my locker so you will see those pictures tomorrow night probably. And then we went and saw the Switch. It was a really cute girl movie.
I got all of my school stuff around and now it is morning. I have lots of errands to do and I have to get my room around. I will probably blog about today later today but for now.. I need to go get dressed and get ready to start a new day!
lots of love to the blogging world
~T

No comments:

Post a Comment