Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Lets Fly Away

Hey Blogging World. 
This has been one of the longest week and a half in my life. I am not going to go into a long list of everything I've done throughout those few days just because well its kind of boring and to be honest I am not really sure I can remember much of it....
So I am just gonna blog about today. I went to the doctor's to get a check out about my stomach( it has been giving me a lot of issues for months now, but my dad didn't have insurance) and they gave me medicine, hoping to get rid of the pain and make my stomach regular. If not I have to go get an ultrasound to figure out if it has something to do with my gallbladder.

Lets see if any of my blog friends know french shall we?


Je t'aime avec mon cœur tout entier Zachary. Je ne peux pas attendre d'être ta femme. Même quand je suis malade de tout le reste et rien ne semble aller bien, je sais que je t'aime à travers tout cela. Désolé quelqu'un qui a été autour de moi aujourd'hui. Je n'ai pas eu une bonne journée. Vous avez encore des devoirs à faire et je n'ai pas vraiment envie de le faire. Je veux juste faire des câlins dans mon sommeil et y rester pendant des jours. Si vous voulez me trouver, allez à Disney château de Cendrillon mondes, attendant mon baiser princes.

and just in case you don't well... I guess google it :). Anyways. I am done with my french 1 rant that happened to look like a french 5 rant thanks to said google. It is actually pretty fun. You should try it sometime.



I should be writing an essay-kind of for English. So I am going to type it here. If it is bad, sorry. You can always skip this section and move on to bigger and better parts of this rant I like to call my blog

The links of his past define him, bonded by ball and chain. The eyes lead straight to the soul. Those pools of blue hide secrets. Guilt no one else has ever felt. His rough hands and dark skin fit his tall figure. He looks older than his age. He falls asleep near the bottle, his first love, his escape. No one sees how he tries so hard to get on with his life. His shagged hair is sprinkled with gray, his skin wrinkled. Things around him aren’t at all what he pictured. One daughter has her own battle scars running deep. The other has to stay strong in fear of her world exploding around her. He tries to find work; the economy keeps shutting him out. His daughters can’t even be in the same room without one trying to throw an insult. His wife left him when they were just little girls. Day by day he watched them grow, kept trying to instill the rules. One fell overboard, head first into a river she was far too young to be in. His eyes, always misty, show years of failure. Believing that he was the reason was easier than dealing with it. The love he felt for his daughters ran a deep only a father can feel. With love as strong as that he would live every day in his personal jail, just to see them smile even once.

Hope you enjoyed reading my English homework. If not, well sorry. It had to be done. Anyways I went with Zach to go visit Celebration Cinema’s Banquet Facilities today.
Here were my own personal Pros and Cons list.
Pros:
Huge area( 5000 sq.ft.) That is the 2nd biggest place that we are looking at this week. (We are looking at one that is 6000 sq.ft on Thursday)
Huge windows, lots of natural lighting for eating and then dimmer for dancing and the fun parts.
Fair prices, I wouldn’t call them cheap, because they are not. But I do like the venue better than where we are right now.
We can hang things from the ceiling.
Personal bathroom and lots of extra little spaces
Fit 250 people in the room.
Lots of parking
Free coffee/punch
Free Cake Cutting
All day access
Close to church

Cons:
Right above a movie theater
Which means you have to walk through the lobby to get up to our room.
Not really that cheap.

We also looked into the Mosiac Space which seemed too small, which was too bad because I really liked the vibe I was getting there. Although parking would have been a brat for our guests. :/
This week we still have to look at Grand Volute Ballrooms. Hopefully we are going to get appointments with Courtland Marriott and Deer Run (yes we already looked there… but still… it is still an option) If none of these work out.. I really don’t know what we are going to do. Because I don’t want to stay with the bluff if I can help it.
Oh.. and I got on Birth Control.. well I got the pills to go on birth control today. Woot. No babies for these Buscherts until we are ready to! Well as long as the birth control does its job of course. Secretly.. just between you and me… I would be scared as all get out.. and hopefully we never have to deal with a completely unplanned pregnancy, but I would still be happy all the same.
Well, I have school tomorrow (woot?) and I am trying to figure out if I missed anything.. Oh. I had small group today… with Aubree, Ellie, Courtney, Allison and Morgan. … And my sister. Luckily we just didn’t talk the whole time. Don’t really know how that is going to work out for us this year. We will see if we both stay in the group.
Well.. Oh. And we are trying to figure out our bridal party.. We know who we would like to be up there. But we aren’t sure if we really want 7 people up there. Even 6 seems a little too much, but one of my bridesmaids and I haven’t talked in a while, yet I still can’t seem to tell her that maybe it would be better for her to have a supporting role like a singer( she can really sing) or something else for her. I dunno yet.
We will see how that all goes. Any advice could be used J
Nighty night blogging world.
Love you all!
T

No comments:

Post a Comment