Thursday, September 9, 2010

That Quick Post Just to let you know I am Alive...

This week is that first week of school which makes it extremely hectic to write on my blog. Along with blogging tonight I have to write an essay, which unfortunately has to come before my extensive blogging habit and even my sleep. So here is my mini post telling you that I am indeed alive and well.. And it is also a teaser post because I have a lot of stuff to write about. Like my first set of senior pictures, getting my cartilage pierced, getting all of my bubbles and accessories for less than 35 bucks, Getting our senior pictures from our photographer, getting my schedule changed so that I can graduate early and my biggby addiction. 

They are all interesting stories and all deserve time to be able to be told. And right now... That isn't the time.
So until then... enjoy this picture of  this vintage looking people. I like it.... :)

<3 T

2 comments:

  1. I totally understand feeling like that! Here's hoping everything runs smoothly so you can get back to blogging!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! Everything is getting there. I still most likely will not get to post nearly as often as I like, but I am hoping I will get to at least twice to three times a week at the minimum! we will see whether my schedule approves of this or not!

    ReplyDelete