Saturday, September 4, 2010

Getting Ready for the Invite Party- Friday Addition

So here was my Friday and what it looked like. Woke up. Threw my hair in a bun, got dressed, made myself kind of presentable and ran out the door. Did some amazing power shopping. Went to pages in time and bought a corner cutter and two packages of envelopes for the invitations. Then went to target and picked up backpacks for school, a lamp for Zach, chocolate for my thank yous for the girls that they will be getting today after the invitation party, and hair ties. After that we ran to Michaels for ribbon that was 3 for a dollar! That may have been the cheapest amount I have ever spent at Michaels in my life!
 
It's pretty cute ribbon. Not nearly as cute as the ribbon I wanted to use at first, but that ribbon was also 2 bucks for 2 yards and didn't fit into my budget nearly as well as this kind did. After we picked up all of that stuff we went back to Zach's and I started to look into using a different venue (That alone deserves its own post and will indeed get it) and Zach played his video games. Around two he went and got his hair cut. I stayed home and organized "our" room. I use the term ours lightly because it is indeed his room I just have a lot of stuff in it at the moment and so it is more our room for everything but his desk and bed, which conveniently are connected together.
This is our shelving system for our wedding stuff at the moment. It is way better than what it looked like before. 
I love having it that organized and right now his whole room is clean and organized and I love it!
After I organized his room I wrote a grocery list and decided on the menu for the invitation making party tomorrow. 
here was what I came up with:
Pretty big list for 6 girls... Good thing we all have huge tummies! Plus we do have two boys that will be sneaking around the house minding their own business as we go about ours so we will probably also feed them as well.
Speaking of those 6 girls.. Here is who is going to be there tomorrow. Me, Kayleen (Zach's older sister and our mistress of the ceremony), Aubree, Emily, His mom, and Ali (a close friend of mine!). It is going to really exciting.
I got them presents for helping me tomorrow!
Each pail has a different scent of bath and body works lotion in them and 4 squares of special chocolate. I also wrote each girl a note telling them thank you and telling them how amazing they are! :)
I am very excited to make the invitations with these special young ladies! We get a chocolate fountain!
Also tonight Zach's cousin's fiance had her baby. He is really cute. I will have to post pictures when we go and see him.


Now I am home Blogging away when it is way past my bedtime. And I still have one more post to post before I go to sleep. I may just do it tomorrow or something.
We will see.
:)
Till the next post!

No comments:

Post a Comment