Sunday, September 12, 2010

The Real World Called.... First week recap.

Why Hello Dear fellow bloggers. My first week of school was last week which caused a lot of stress in itself, not to mention my dad was building me my own room which also made it difficult to blog.. and of course my computer charger just had to die right when I finally had time in my schedule to blog. It has been a crazy week! 
I am going to start with Tuesday.. That first day of school post!

Tuesday:
www.rockfordschools.org

I spent my last first day of high school at Rockford. It was pretty much the same thing that always goes on. Rules, getting to know each other and catching up with friends you haven't seen all summer long. My schedule was pretty decent. Didn't know too many people, but sometimes that is best just because you actually get school stuff done instead of goofing off in class. After school I did homework and didn't really do too much.


Wednesday:
Went to school and I rode the bus with Aubree. Woot? Zach had to work after school and it went pretty decently. After he got out of work Aubree and I and his mom all went out to Rivertown. I got my cartilage pierced and so did Aubree. It still hurts when it gets touched. After that I bought a new shirt, a new sweater, a pair of jeans and a bunch of underwear. :) We had fun and it was a good way to spend my Wednesday!


Thursday:
This actually should get two posts about it.. One written tonight and the other written on Tuesday after we go get our CD with our pictures on them.  I think I will do just that. Look for the next post(s) to talk about my Thursday! I will give you a hint just in case I decide to wait until tomorrow to write my posts about it. It involves graduating early and more senior pictures!!


Friday:
School, Then I made MONSTER cookies. I don't know if any of you have read monster cookies, but they are amazing <3
My monsters had butterscotch chips, peanut butter chips, chocolate chips, m&ms, and oatmeal in them. They turned out really yummy! I should have taken a picture of them!
Instead I will just find a picture on Google and paste it instead. After I made cookies I tried to bring chocolate kisses to the colorguard team, but the band parents wouldn't let me through :(. Oh well. So I watched the football game. We won which was good. After that Adam, Aubree and I went to taco bell and bought a bunch of tacos and then we played Super Mario. I really want a Wii now!
:) Going to add it to my Christmas list.


Saturday:
Didn't really do too much. Watched Taken, Watched Pretty Woman, Played Super Mario, and didn't really do a thing. Did some laundry and I did some dishes. Woot. I was so productive xD.


Sunday:
I went to church which just so happened to be doing a sermon about marriage, too bad the future hubby was working! He got his second pay check today which is a good thing because I know that we have a lot to save up for! After church I got Biggby.. Yum. Gosh do I love Biggby! Anyways. After Biggby I went to Emily's and we just chilled out and talked. It had been almost two weeks since we hung out last so we had a lot to talk about. After we played Super Mario and I played My Sims while she was on her computer (did I mention that I really want a Wii??) Ali came over and we all hung out for a while. Around 9 Zach came and got me and we went back to his house to get my school stuff and just see each other for a few minutes. We talked about our days and we just kind of talked. It was really nice :). I missed him. Afterwards I came home to find a new charger (Thanks Dad!) and did some homework. Now I am blogging right before bed.


Tomorrow I am gonna do a post about my Thursday and about the wedding related activities that have been going on over here like finding bubbles for 15 bucks for 100 of them and ribbon for 33 cents a roll which had 10 yards on it, getting our candles in the mail, and lots of little things in between. Also probably within the next few days you can watch out for a post about the wedding party!
Until then,
This blogger has school tomorrow!
<3 T

No comments:

Post a Comment