Tuesday, August 10, 2010

August 9th 2010

I am going to write about my day! Yay for being a great mood at 2:09 in the morning when I should be sleeping but alas I cannot seem to fall asleep. So here I am... going to tell you all about my day. Well I woke up at 6:24 am. Then I fell back asleep and didn't wake up until after 11. :)
Then we visited school to try to get Jake enrolled or at least see what it would take to get him enrolled. and we gave him a tour of the school so he doesn't get lost on his first day of school. Then we made this GIANT breakfast with eggs, bacon, sausage, hash browns and toast. It looked kind of like this picture right here. well it was very delicious. Then we just kind of chilled and watched "Whose wedding is it anyways" and the HGTV channel. We had an appointment today at 4 for another photographer... who was fenomial. He was amazing. He was funny, nice, professional, takes amazing pictures and gave us a great deal. We get 2 photographers, 10-12 hours of coverage, a cd with printing rights, engagement session with cd and printing rights, both of our senior pictures with cd and printing rights and 2 8 by 10s and 2 5 by 7s and it may even come with some wallets.. and like 30-40 percent off any prints we want printed... all for 1500 dollars. I think that is amazing. He just blew us out of the water. We are calling him after Zach gets out of work tomorrow to tell them that we decided to go with them!
first of all here is their website: www.davynphotography.com ( it is a wife and husband photography business)
You should take a look!
:)
So that may just be the best part of today... finally picking a photographer!!
Then after that great news I watched my favorite cousins and it was a lot of fun!
Our next wedding related obstacle to overcome: DJ and Limo services.
Our not wedding related obstacle: College applications!
Anyone else have a great day?
Would love to hear about it!
T

2 comments:

  1. I've still not gotten a photographer. Ugh.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was lucky that I didn't have to see 15 photographers. My fiance is picky about who gets to take his picture. He has had bad experiences with photographers. so.. as long as your fiance isn't picky it probably isn't a huge deal. I found mine earlier than I probably needed because I knew I might have a hard time with them.

    ReplyDelete