Sunday, August 8, 2010

That First Post

I am officially a blogger! It is an exciting thing. 

Well I am going to start out by telling you all about me and the fiance and I guess makes that first impression. And I have 20 minutes to do that (The boy wants to watch a movie.) I am a young bride to say the least. I am 17 years old. *Pause*
Okay, now that the initial shock is over I will answer a few questions that may be going on in your mind (if they aren't well bear with me as I answer them for those of you who do). First question I get is "Why so young?" Well, you see I have this theory... bear with me as I tell you. We have been together since we were 14 years old. Both of us know what school we want to go to. Both of us knew we wanted to get married young and we both knew who we were going to marry. So to us it is more of a "Why wait" than a "Why so young." Plus we are both 3rd generation high school sweethearts and we both have been surrounded by great relationships that started young and are still thriving. Second question I get a lot is " Are you pregnant?" the answer folks is no and I am not planning on becoming pregnant for quite awhile (like 5 years.) 
*Steps off Soapbox*
We are both going to be seniors in high school this year. So I am a high school senior planning her wedding and juggling her college applications, wedding details, school work, extra curricular activities and friends. Good thing I love being super busy all of the time. 
We have chosen our wedding date to be June 17th 2011. Our Graduation date is June 7th 2011.*Eek*
Here's probably the most recent picture of us...  We went on our first trip together to Chicago. We were out on the Skydeck. Good thing you can't see the back of this picture because I have my nails into his back. (I hate heights... we were standing on clear glass. not a good combo.) But we went out and got a picture together :)

Quirky things about me:
1. I am a DIY freak. I love anything that I can do with my hands. That includes scrapbooks, knitting, invitations, random projects. etc. I love them. They are so much fun.
2. I am a planner. I love anything that involves planning and decorating and lots of details. I am going into Hospitality Management for college. 
3. I am a perfectionist. Which has its perks and its downfalls. It means I spend double the amount of time on some things that should only take a few minutes.
4. I am a complete bookworm and I am always looking for new books to read. So if you ever read something that is just amazing. You should let me know :)
5. Candy is my weakness.

Quirky Things about Zach (my fiance).
1. He loves video games. He would play all the time if school, work and I would let him :)
2. He is a napper. I have never seen someone nap as much as him. (He has fallen asleep on the ground as I have been writing this.)
3. He is one of the pickiest eaters I have met...and that includes the little kids I babysit.
4. He is a bowler and a nerd. He is very school smart and is going to become an Accountant like his dad.
5. He still opens up doors for me- 3 years later. He is just a perfect gentleman sometimes.

We have three "children"... well goldfish. But they are like our little kids. Their names are Mako, Autumn, and Gingybrows. Mako is named after the shark because he gave the guy at Meijers havoc when we picked him out (and still gives us havoc every time we try to clean their bowl!). Autumn was named because we got them in November and Gingybrows was named because we had an old fish and it died and his name was Gingybrows Buschart. Speaking of which I need to go feed those guys *Gets up and feeds them*

Well, as Zach has decided to inform me my 20 minutes are up. I will get on after I babysit tonight and start another blog post. Until then... 
Adios :)

No comments:

Post a Comment