Tuesday, August 10, 2010

The Church and Reception!

Okay so story time about the church. It is a beautiful church, but that isn't why we picked it. There are lots of beautiful churches. 
What really makes this church special is the fact that my parents got married there many years ago...

Which makes it really important to me. You see I lost my mom when I was 8 years old. So I always knew I wanted to make sure that she was very much present at my wedding. :) I love the church and it will be so beautiful there.

Now to the reception venue!
We decided to go somewhere that was in our budget yet also was modern and nice and seemed to be fitting for the wedding. The Bluff was perfect for all three!
There was a few compromises that we had to do like the fact that it was in the middle of a shopping outlet but the inside was beautiful.
here is what the outside looks like
I am so pleased with our venues!
We have our first taste testing next week Wednesday!!

No comments:

Post a Comment