Monday, August 30, 2010

Our Weekend in Recaps :)

My last post about just me and Zach being me and Zach was on Thursday. I am just gonna blog about our weekend. On Friday, Zach had to work closing shift and I just hung around at home.  After he got out of work we went to the first football game of the season together. We won. :) 
We sat with his dad, Emily, and Paul.


 Gotta love making funny faces with my love! I love that we can be so open with each other. He is without a doubt my best friend!



 After our mini photo session I finally got pictures with Miss Emily! I was extremely excited because our last photo together was like 5 months ago and we see each other on a weekly basis.



 I think we look adorable! Paul wanted in our pictures so we took a couple with him too! 


 Em missed the memo of having wide open smiles. Oh well she looks really cute!
On Saturday I went with my aunt and cut all of our paper for the invitations for the wedding (see the post below this) and then went to the Buschert's house to help them set up for Leos, Kayleen's husbands, 30th Birthday party. It was a lot of fun. We played volleyball, had a bonfire, and had hamburgers! I couldn't sleep at all that night and didn't fall asleep until almost 4:30 am.
On Sunday I went to church with the Buscherts and then we had his dad's brothers family come over. We swam and just hung out with them. It was exciting. 
I will post about today later, when I post my pictures!
till the next blog!









No comments:

Post a Comment