Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Secondhand Sereade//Girl's Night Out

Me with Secondhand Serenade!

I have been quite a busy girl. Well last Friday my maid of honor, Cassie, my future sister, Aubree and I went on a little adventure... To Lansing to go see Secondhand Serenade! It was a lot of fun. Cassie drove down to us and we hung out for a little while before the concert. We went and got in line so we could get good places to sit. We forgot one little detail of course- Food! We didn't eat for over 10 and a half hours. That is for a different part of the story of course.

We waited in line for over an hour. The doors were suppose to open at 6 and we didn't get in until after 7.
So we decided to take pictures of ourselves while we were in line. The red head on the left is Aubree and the girl on the right is Cassie. I am in the middle..
Well when we got inside the place they took our tickets (which upset me because I wanted to scrapbook with it!)  That was what the inside of the loft looked. We got pop and just chilled at a table while we waited. We listened to the opener bands, Camera Can't Lie, Runner Runner, and The White Tie Affair. Then We listened to Secondhand Serenade. We met and got autographs from every band! I will post some pictures of me and them (we all got pictures with them, but some of them we had to do two with two.)


The main singer from The White Tie Affair. He signed all of our phones! and he was really nice. We saw him everywhere! 
Runner Runner!
Camera Can't Lie
We had so much fun! Afterwords we went to Taco Bell because we were starving! 20 dollars later our stomachs were full.  We dropped Aubree off at home and then we crashed at my house. She left in the morning to go to work. I enjoyed my day with my best friends. :) Plus, more pictures and signatures to add to my pictures with people!

No comments:

Post a Comment