Sunday, August 22, 2010

Some Possible Inspiration..

Wedding related post!! It seems like it has been a couple of days since I put one up, but here goes nothing! Here is a few things I have come across the past couple of days and I am thinking of using them! :)

So..My first inspiration is this parasol. I think it is beautiful. I think it would be a lot of fun to take some pictures with it. I am always looking for fun ways to take pictures and I think that may be something that would make some of my girls pictures a lot of fun.

I love the thought of instead of flowers we could have floating candles in a glass jar and the water could be tainted blue or purple. I love the way that it brings more light into a room and it is just a really pretty way to have our tables nice and cute and i am just in love with this idea for centerpieces instead of spending hundreds of dollars on flowers that die.


My two options for bowls to sit those gosh darn cute candles! I am thinking I may do both. Have two of the same type centerpieces but have one really tall and one that is shorter. But I really like the tall one. But I also think the other one will hold more and look more formal. So we will see as to which one gets chosen. Maybe neither will! I have 298 days to figure it out (The Knot gave me a countdown so it counts down for me!!)...
On the side note I am definitely a Bee, not a Knottie.. I found the Knot first and then I found weddingbee and I fell in love with it. It is amazing.
Anyone planning a wedding, waiting for the proposal, married, with kids, without, There are boards for every type of bee. I love it. www.weddingbee.com
Okay. *Steps off platform*


Okay for name cards I was thinking this would be an amazing thing and it could also double as a favor.
I fell in love with the idea of giving out Jones soda.
Kind of like it is in the two pictures.. only with my own spin on it of course. We would have to learn how to DIY the labels, but if I took a multimedia class or had his sister help we may be able to do it. I think it would be a fun idea!! Hopefully it can fit in our budget of course.
Here are what we are thinking flavor wise:

Grape.
Blue Bubblegum// Berry Lemonade
Green Apple

I think it would be amazing!! Now we just have to see if it fits in our budget. Maybe my dad would buy them... ideas ideas ideas. We will see. Isn't this what this whole blog is about. A bunch of ideas!

Okay next idea is my girls clutches. My amazing friend Sarah is going to sew them for me. I just have to figure out what kind to have my girls carry. I want it to be part of their gifts because I am going to pay for them and then I am thinking about putting some sort of jewelry inside them and then something that is based on the girl.
I think we are going to have white ones because I want it to be something they can use again and again. My maid of honor said she had too much black and so I am thinking either white or silver. plus black might look really harsh with their dresses. I think silver would be best because of their shoes and jewelry will be silver but I dunno yet. I am thinking that I may also get wristlet flowers because I know those are cheaper than doing a bouquet but  then they still have flowers. But that is only if the clutches seem too simple. We will see.
Here are a few of the ones I have been looking at.






Those are the four that have caught my eyes. Haven't figured out a pattern yet or anything but I am hoping to figure it out soon. Maybe once Zach's parents come back from Aruba today we can start figuring stuff out..  haven't told them about any of these ideas yet..

Okay if we did the Jones soda idea those would be placed on a table with their table numbers and their names. Then when they got to their tables they would find a baggie with either gumballs or M&Ms on their plates... I thought these bags were really cute

We will see thought. I may just do white ones so that you can see the colorful pieces of food inside!!
I think that is all of my fun, random and probably some of them unnecessary ideas for my June 2011 wedding!~
I am very excited! Probably gonna blog more later... right now my stomach is screaming on the tops of it's invisible lungs FEED ME!
<3
T

2 comments:

  1. CUTE clutches!

    I found you through Weddingbee, where I made a post calling for other June 2011-ers to share their blogs! Love yours and am excited to be following! You can find mine at http://classicpuppylove.blogspot.com.

    Happy blogging!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will most defiantly check your blog out! Thank you :)
    Happy blogging as well!!

    ReplyDelete