Saturday, August 21, 2010

Just a bit of this and that...

So. I am in a blogging mood :). Mr. and Mrs. B are currently on their 25th Wedding Anniversary vacation to Aruba. Aww right?! And they are a perfect example that with a lot of work and if two people want it enough that two people can last. They were young when they got married (19 I believe..) and got pregnant with Zach's older sister when they were seniors in high school. It wasn't easy, but they overcame the obstacles and are still in love today. Not everyday is easy, but it never is. Anywhoo. I just think its cute. They come home tomorrow.
This is what my week has looked like since... Wednesday. Yeah Wednesday night/Thursday morning was my last post. Well Thursday I got stuff around for the garage sale Emily, one of my beautiful bridesmaids and I are currently having. I had to go through two houses, mine and Zach's through our stuff and then we brought it over to Em's and started pricing it.
Our most recent picture... from how much we see each other it is really sad.

Anyways, so we set everything up for the garage sale and went to meijers. We bought a ton of stuff! We bought brownie mix, cookie stuff, cupcake materials, kool aid packets, and lots of different stuff. We bought stuff to make signs and it was a lot of fun. We came back home and then we made cupcakes and brownies.
Paul was over most of the day with Emily too. Zachary had things he needed to do.
Friday we opened up the garage sale. All together I think we made over 70-75ish i do believe. It was a pretty good opening day. Paul was over for the day and Nick Scott came later. Between having the two of them though I got really tired of their boyish....er... charms. Then I left with Zach and we went with Aubree to visit his grandma in the hospital. We stayed and talked to her for a while which was really nice. She is sweet. Her boss gave her lots of candy and she gave us some. I really hope her blood clots dissolve so she can get out of the hospital soon. I think we are gonna try to go visit her again this week. Maybe Monday or Tuesday. When we left she hugged me and gave me a kiss on the cheek... It was really sweet. I am starting to feel like I am starting to become part of the Buschert clan. His mom wrote me a letter on facebook and ended it with -mom... It was super cute.
Today was slow with the garage sale but Ali was there with Emily which was fun and Paul came later to put out signs and hang out with Emily. Emily's momma brought us doughnuts and then later Emily's dad brought us Biggby coffee. Yay :)
Now we are just sitting here. Woot.
This week has been good. There were rough spots like my fight about silly things with Zach and a dumb fight with his best man. I have been feeling sick recently and my patience hasn't been the highest. I have had better weeks and worst weeks. Next week is filled with the last day of the garage sale, orientation for our senior year of high school, cutting our paper for the invites, and right now that is about it. I have to go school shopping and hopefully we are going to move or at least get our own bedrooms.
Wedding related talk I guess...
Well, We have our photographer. which we are soooooo in trouble with because we keep forgetting to send it in.. I couldn't find a stamp and then once I did.. I left it on the desk and now I haven't had a chance to get back there and put it in a stupid mailbox!! Grr.
Our food menu isn't decided yet.
We are doing clutches instead of wedding bridal bouquets for my girls.
I am extremely excited.. less than 300 days and I become a Mrs!! It is scary and exciting all at once.
I am gonna read for a bit. Maybe blog later??
Until then...
<3
T

No comments:

Post a Comment