Monday, August 30, 2010

Invites. Invites. Invites: The Shell

So we are making our Invitations completely by hand. Which I love! It is not only cheaper and a lot more fun in my opinion, but it also makes them so personalized. :) here is my pictures of my shell!




These are the papers just cut and just plain and not really turned into anything. I love the color though! It so fits my modern and fun summer wedding!
With the pocket and with the corners rounded. Still not quite finished!

 Almost done with the shell. We added a polka-dot "ribbon".. which is actually just a 2 and a half inch strip of paper!



I love them!  I think they are really cute and fit our personalities wonderfully. What do you think? I am so excited to finish by adding a sticker label with our initials in the front and adding our white paper with our purple stamp and all our information in the middle and sticking reception and directions and such in my pretty pockets.
I am excited.
291 more days! Saturday we get to make 200 of these babies! 
More blogging left to do. 
Till the next post!

No comments:

Post a Comment